INTERIOR ENVIRONMENTS is happy to provide any and all of the services below, tailored to exactly what your project needs:
- Consult with client to identify scope of work and project goals.
- Evaluate existing conditions and available documentation.
- Preliminary space assessment for proposed new locations.
- Assess project resources and imitations, including budget.
- Identify life, safety and code requirements.
DESIGN AND DOCUMENTATION:
- Formulate preliminary plans and design concepts.
- Plan and organize public and private space to best utilize its function (space planning).
- Incorporate funtional, aesthetic and ergonomic considerations into design solutions.
- maintain compliance with applicable buildling and safety codes.
- Develop budgets.
- Select, design and specify interior architectural finishes and architectural elements.
- Select , design and specify furniture, fixtures, equipement, art and accessories.
- Prepare construction documents for non-load bearing interior construction.
- Design and specify lighting solutions; calculate light levels; light fixture specifications; lighting plan coordination.
- Collaborate with consultants, specialists, and/or licensed practitioners in the areas of mechanical, electrical and structural design, as required for regulatory approval.
- Review with and educate client on design solutions and product recommendations.
- Prepare bid documents for interior products and services.
- Coordinate information with project contractors, architects, engineers, consultants and suppliers.
- Manage and/or coordinate the installation of interior archtiectural finishes.
- Manage and/or coordinate the installation of furniture, fixtures, equipment and interior decor.
- Review and evaluate construction and installation upon completion, as representative of and on behalf of the client.
- Prepare a punch list of deficiencies in construction, products and installation on behalf of the client.